Madison Cheese Boards
Halloween Charcuterie Workshop: October 26 @ Hidden Cave Cidery 6pm
Ready to learn how to make an Instagram-ready HALLOWEEN charcuterie board?
Join us at Hidden Cave Cidery on Thursday, October 26 for a workshop on creating your very own Madison Cheese Board!
Your ticket includes a LARGE ghost-shaped platter to take home!! The platter is food-safe and reusable! It measures at 16" x 12" and is the largest board we've done in a class - you'll leave with a board that can feed 6-10 people!
You’ll build your ghost charcuterie tray with:
- Five local cheeses (all from Wisconsin!)
- Three local meats from Driftless Provisions (Viroqua, WI)
- Local preserves from Quince & Apple (Madison, WI)
- Local honey from Honey Acres (Neosho, WI)
- Local candied pecans from Fortune Favors (Madison, WI)
- And tons of fun spooky accoutrements to make your Halloween board an awesome centerpiece to share! (Includes: eyeballs, cauldrons, skeletons and more!)
Event starts at 6pm at 2500 N Pleasant View Rd Suite 102 in Middleton, WI. Come as early at 5pm to start trying the delicious ciders here too!
The class will be approximately 90 minutes and is great for team building, girls’ night out, getting ready for your Halloween parties or just because you want to learn some cheese board skills!
No need to bring anything with you, as the class includes all food & materials. We will give our expert guidance on cutting and styling your own charcuterie board so you can wow your friends & family. You will leave the class with a fully packaged, ready-to-eat charcuterie work of art that is ready to serve 6-10 people!
**Everyone must have a ticket in order to participate in this event.
- If you are bringing someone to build the board with you, please select the extra seat ticket. (Limit 2 people per board)
- If you're coming with other people who are purchasing their own tickets, please include everyone's names in the comments when checking out - so we can seat you together.
We can't wait to hang out with you!
Sam & Joe from Madison Cheese Boards
By purchasing a ticket you agree to our safety waiver.